Only English!

Für Themen über alles, was mit Bildung zu tun hat.

Moderator: Modis

Antworten
Eloise <3
NifflerNiffler

Re: Only English!

Beitrag von Eloise <3 »

kirtash hat geschrieben:My English is not the yellow from the egg. ;D

I try to watch every movie and show in English and if the books I read are originally in Englisch I try to get them in English too. Sometimes I think in English and let's see how it goes when I'll be in New Zealand for a year from January on. ;D

Oh, I also want to go to New Zealand. Why are you going there? Are you also a LotR Fan, like me?
Tame birds sing of freedom.
Wild birds fly.

kirtash
HippogreifHippogreif

Beitrag von kirtash »

Being a LotR fan is one of the reasons that led me there (and the countryside, hooooly shit). The main reason is that I really want to be an Aupair for this year and I chose between Canada and New Zealand because that are the countries that I like best because of their people, their countryside and their culture. (:
Bild

Bella-
ThestralThestral

Beitrag von Bella- »

Uhh, I want to go to New Zealand too! And to Scottland and England and back to the USA :bounce: But since I was just gone for a year my mom probably won't allow me to go anywhere for a while. And I have school stuff to do so I wouldn't even have time for that, but I think it would be really cool to go there! So... have fun in New Zealand :D My English teacher was there for a couple years and she taught us the accent they speak there, it sounded kind of funny :D
Bild

Eloise <3
NifflerNiffler

Beitrag von Eloise <3 »

@kirtash: Than I wish you a wonderful time in New Zealand.

@Bella-: Oh, I love England (I want to go to South England because of the Jane-Austen-House) and Scotland has a beautiful landscape.... :verliebt:
Tame birds sing of freedom.
Wild birds fly.

Sonea Ginevra Inava
DracheDrache

Beitrag von Sonea Ginevra Inava »

@kirtash: I'm sooo damn jealous! My best friend was in NZ for a year and my brother lived there a while ago as well. It's one of the (many) countries I really really wanna visit.
But for next year I'm planning to go to Canada (again). Maybe even for a month, if I have enough money.
Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
Tom Hiddleston

kirtash
HippogreifHippogreif

Beitrag von kirtash »

Thank you to all of you nice people for wishing me luck! I plan to have a very nice time, hehe.

²Bella:
Yeah I also heard much about the Kiwi accent and I'm stoked to find out more about it.^^

²Sonea:
Canada is my second favorite country and I have to go there (again aswell) some time in the future too!(; Where in Canada do you want to go? And which part did you visit before?
Bild

Sonea Ginevra Inava
DracheDrache

Beitrag von Sonea Ginevra Inava »

From the few countries I've visited so far Canada is my favorite.
Last time I've been in Montreal for a couple of days and after that somewhere in the middle of nowhere at the Ottawa (the river), about 130 km away from Ottawa (the city). Next time it will be British Columbia, defintely wanna visit my brother and his wife in Rossland. And I would love to go to Vancouver as well. But first I have to collect enough money. :D
Where have you been?
Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
Tom Hiddleston

Bella-
ThestralThestral

Beitrag von Bella- »

I've been SOOO close to Canada! I was in Montana in the smallest little town I've ever seen and we were driving down this road. The houses on the side were part american and half Canadian and I could have just ran through the backyard of one of these houses and I would have been in Canada! But my passport was only for America so I couldn't go :(
Bild

kirtash
HippogreifHippogreif

Beitrag von kirtash »

I visited a childhood friend of mine in Canada and she lives in Nova Scotia, near Halifax but rather in the middle of nowhere. Her father owned this awesome big house and some land around it and there wasn't a house nearby, it was just forest and grass and rivers and it was beautiful!
Bild

Fufu
DracheDrache

Beitrag von Fufu »

Is this thread still alive? :D
NAME ONE HERO WHO WAS HAPPY

Antworten